Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lexxie Couper's New Erotic Sci-Fi Dragon-Shifter Tale Just Released


SPACEPORT: CAPTURED RAPTURE by Lexxie Couper

Hello. I am AP Enforcer, Raina Mynn. I don't believe in ghost stories, I don't believe in space dragons and I sure as shyte don't believe in destiny.

So why the hell am I getting all worked up over the lunatic on the moon's surface who sent me to sexual heaven with just one brutal, arrogant kiss? A lunatic in a gorgeous body with blazing eyes who tells me he's a dragon shifter and I am his to claim? A lunatic who makes me hotter than all the hells and wetter than the widest seas? A lunatic who believes I am his destiny and will stop at nothing to make me his?

Why do I feel like everything he's saying is true? And why won't my body stop craving his touch?

Dragon shifter? You're kidding, right? Right?

Shyte, I'm in so much trouble.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...